Salt Mine Tour (Wieliczka)
Is a priceless historical monument of the world's material culture and the only open mining facility in the world working continuously since the Middle Ages.
- One of the most well-known tourist facilities in Poland
- A complex of underground excavations consisting of 3 thousand chambers of the total length of 300 km at levels from 64 to 327 meters deep
- Inscribed onto the First UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage List in 1978
The tourist route is a part of the mine open for visitors and covers the most valuable, in terms of historical and scenic values excavations situated on levels 1 (64 m deep) to 3 (135 m deep). They include, among others:
- Unique chambers with preserved traces of mining works, mining machines and devices
- Chapels with exceptional salt sculptures and bas-reliefs, and amongst these the world's most beautiful Chapel of St Kinga situated 101 meters underground
- Brine lakes
Covid 19 - Safety Measures during our services and vehicles disinfection:
- Mask and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Our cars will be disinfection before each service
Salt Mine Guided Tour "Shared Group Tour"
We will arrange for you the Salt Mine Tour. An English speaking driver will pick you up from the Hotel/Hostel/Apartment between 07:30am and 09:30am (to be confirmed). Sharing with other people in the minibus.. The way by car/minibus from Krakow to Salt Mine takes about 40min drive. An English guided tour starts between 10:00-11:00am (to be confirmed). The guided tour takes about 2h:30min. We will book for you all tickets in advance. Back to Krakow between 2-3pm.
Sharing with other people in the minibus
|All prices presented in the table above are in Euro/Zloty per person. Admission fees and entrance are included in the price.|
|Salt Mine Shared||50 / 220||50 / 220||50 / 220||50 / 220||Contact us|
Admission fees and entrance are included in the price.