Salt Mine Tour (Wieliczka)
Is a priceless historical monument of the world's material culture and the only open mining facility in the world working continuously since the Middle Ages.
- One of the most well-known tourist facilities in Poland
- A complex of underground excavations consisting of 3 thousand chambers of the total length of 300 km at levels from 64 to 327 meters deep
- Inscribed onto the First UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage List in 1978
The tourist route is a part of the mine open for visitors and covers the most valuable, in terms of historical and scenic values excavations situated on levels 1 (64 m deep) to 3 (135 m deep). They include, among others:
- Unique chambers with preserved traces of mining works, mining machines and devices
- Chapels with exceptional salt sculptures and bas-reliefs, and amongst these the world's most beautiful Chapel of St Kinga situated 101 meters underground
- Brine lakes
Salt Mine Guided Tour "Shared Group Tour"
We will arrange for you the Salt Mine Tour. An English speaking driver will pick you up from the Hotel/Hostel/Apartment between 07:30am and 09:30am (to be confirmed). Sharing with other people in the minibus.. The way by car/minibus from Krakow to Salt Mine takes about 40min drive. An English guided tour starts between 10:00-11:00am (to be confirmed). The guided tour takes about 2h:30min. We will book for you all tickets in advance. Back to Krakow between 2-3pm.
Sharing with other people in the minibus
|All prices presented in the table above are in Euro/Zloty/Pound per person. Admission fees and entrance are included in the price.|
|Salt Mine (Wieliczka) Shared||50 / 220||50 / 220||50 / 220||50 / 220||Contact us|
Admission fees and entrance are included in the price.